Up to 40 hours
Starts all year through
Published on September 07, 2023
Kickstart your career at Bluefield: make a difference for our customers and boost your own development and career.
Are you looking for many development opportunities and do you want to learn how to set up a strong, effective organization? Become our newest Young Professional! We offer a wide variety of projects that lead to success in an transparent, ambitious company culture where you can always ask for feedback and will receive support where necessary.
Do you want to:
• Discover where your talent and interests overlap;
• Focus on developing your strengths;
• Get started right away, no long internships or Traineeships, but "training on the job".
What you will be doing:
As a Young Professional you will focus on developing and discovering your own talents, getting to know the Bluefield way of working, and understanding different organizations and business processes.
You will be deployed widely to get to know our Finance Arena. In (varying) project teams you will work on challenging and change-oriented (inter)national projects.The project teams can change in size, but will always consist of a mix of young professionals and experienced colleagues.
• Analyzing business processes;
• Recognize, visualize, implement and optimize processes;
• Thinking about advice for the customer and writing an advice report;
• Change management: assisting system implementations and transformations with
• Personally develop yourself into a professional.
What we offer:
• Excellent terms of employment and a lease car;
• Rapid growth opportunities. Become Business Analyst in one year;
• Full attention to personal development;
• An ambitious and fast-growing organization in which you can make a difference;
• Many different projects for clients in different sectors;
• A large training platform with courses, workshops and trainings, all aimed at your personal growth
• A 40-hour working week, without structural overtime;
• A close-knit home base;
• A place where, in addition to hard work, there is always time for fun.
Enjoying your work is always a combination of professional challenge, personal
development and a good corporate culture. Bluefield has plenty of these ingredients in
stock. We stand for an open culture with challenging responsibilities, short lines of
communication and in which knowledge sharing is important. The organization consists
of ambitious colleagues with an entrepreneurial attitude who, in addition to delivering
results, also attach great importance to maintaining the informal culture.
What do you offer?
• A relevant completed university's degree such as: Finance, Financial Management, International Management, (Business) Economics and Accounting, Data Science, Business Information Management or Business Administration;
• You are ambitious and you take that extra step every day;
• You have a hands-on mentality and are not afraid to ask questions;
• You are analytically strong, proactive and communicative. Switching quickly is no problem for you;
• Orally and in writing you know how to express yourself in both Dutch and English;
• You are very curious about the world of business processes, system implementationsand finance;
• And finally, you are involved, driven and you have a healthy dose of humour.
Interested or questions? Contact us via our website!